The Internet is a fascinating place full of useful information. Just because it contains a little bit (or more) for everyone, it can be sometimes hard to find exactly what you are looking. Even for content creators. This is why 411 Locals dedicates today’s post to some useful content tools you may not have found yet. Best of all – they are free! Let’s learn more about them below:
1. Impact blog title generator
It helps writers create headlines suitable for their blog posts. How to use: add a topic, then click a button, and the tool will generate some suggestions for your posts. When you find the title you like best, save it to your notebook by clicking the heart icon. Your list of preferred titles can then be sent to your email address.
2. CoSchedule headline analyzer
It analyzes the effectiveness of your title by taking several factors in consideration:
- The type of your headline
- Character count
- Word count
The tool can also suggest which keywords you can use for your titles. Continue reading
411 Presents Some Noteworthy Tips For Digital Marketers
Google has made quite a few changes concerning marketers during the last five years. The focus of the changes, from major algorithm updates to the shift towards mobile-first was to improve the quality and performance for users showing them the right content, at the right time, and on the right devices, as quickly as possible.
Brands that have learned to stay ahead of Google’s constantly evolving algorithms by concentrating on quality and content are thriving. These marketers have learned to provide content that engages, resonates, and converts, no matter when, where, and how the customer will discover it. 411Locals is one of those brands. In this post, we present 5-new trends in SEO and content marketing, and what marketers should do to master them.
- The Convergence of SEO and Content:
Neither content nor SEO alone guarantees people will find and take an interest in your content. Data helps marketers understand the consumer’s intent, and also helps them with creating intelligent content aligned with the customer journey to deliver a memorable and successful experience.
Tips on mastering this change:
- Create content based on data. Identify the engagement, audience, and conversion metrics that are most important to your brand. Measuring and tracking these metrics identifies ways to create the meaningful content people will want to read.
- Encourage the synergy of search, content, and social. These, when combined, will assists brands in achieving their goals. High-quality content created with SEO in mind from the start increases search visibility. Further amplified by social media, this content will create the demand you can later harvest through search data.
- Maximize the footprint of your search engine results page (SERP): To do this, create and optimize high-ROI content, such as articles, infographics, and videos which will help people answer significant or popular questions or provide practical information. You can also capitalize on the topics currently trending. Other beneficial things include things include: featured snippets, site links, related questions, images, videos, and tweets.
Since the latest article published by 411Locals described the importance of Divi and Oshine as the current WP themes meant for your success, it is now time to take a look at the other creative options you can take advantage of. These are the highlights from among our chosen themes, suitable for creatives designers, portfolio showcases, agencies and other WordPress-using businesses.
Building Websites With Massive Dynamic
Massive Dynamic is the brainchild of ThemeForest, dubbed the “future of WordPress” by its author. Apparently, the theme owes its popularity to the website builder it comes with. The goal is to make website building user-friendly and easier than ever. The interface allows easy dragging and dropping of elements, changing of layouts and adding of shortcodes. Things get even easier with the set of pre-designed layouts you can use as a matrix and add your own customizations on. Continue reading
411 Locals has been ranked #1 of Best Local SEO Companies of November 2016
We are a full-service Internet Advertising Agency specializing in engine optimization, web design, quality content, as well as online and mobile marketing. Our team of highly motivated, young, and creative experts is happy 411 Locals has been ranked 1st by FindbestSEO for November 2016. We are proud all the hard work of each one of our team members has paid off, resulting in such recognition. We look forward to overcoming any challenges this dynamic and competitive market has in store for us.
Please see the link below: